- Local garden centres and nurseries are good places to start.
- Try the Royal Horticultural Society Plant Finder to track down particular plants in nurseries near you. Many nurseries now offer mail order as well.
- If you can't find the exact variety suggested by the PlantingPlanner, ask at the nursery or garden centre. They may be able to source it for you or suggest a suitable alternative.
- Flower shows, especially the large RHS ones, will have an enormous variety of plants available from specialist growers.
- Try the Sourcing Plants Links section on this page.
Plant Sourcing Links
Other helpful gardening information from the gardening community. Check out these Useful Gardening Links for advice, hints and tips, for beginner to experienced gardeners.