Terms and Conditions
15 February 2021
Welcome to our website. If you choose to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy & Cookies Policy govern Topdisk's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
This website is owned and managed by Topdisk Ltd.
The website and its content, including images, customised graphics, text and screen shots, is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights are owned by Topdisk Ltd.
The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited, except that:
You may copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for personal non-commercial use. If you pass on any such material to another individual for their personal use, you must acknowledge us as the source of the material, and they must also comply with our terms and conditions.
You and Us
The term 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website and the producer of the Weatherstaff PlantingPlanner software application - namely:
Company registration no. 03081958. Registered in England and Wales.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The term 'our software' refers to the Weatherstaff PlantingPlanner (Home and Professional versions) which we produce and sell via this website.
Ordering, Delivery and Returns
PLACING AN ORDER
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
We use FastSpring to handle our ecommerce transactions and downloads.
FastSpring is a leading ecommerce company based in California and Amsterdam. Thousands of companies use FastSpring to sell their software and other digital products online to customers worldwide. If you choose to purchase our software, you are required to also accept FastSpring’s Terms and Conditions at the point of sale.
The Weatherstaff PlantingPlanner (Home and Professional versions) are delivered as digital downloads.
These are managed by FastSpring, which provides a unique download link for each purchase. FastSpring limits the lifetime of each download link to 7 days and monitors the number of downloads.
If you have any problems with you download, please contact Customer Services.
Home Gardener Version
The Home Gardener version of our Weatherstaff PlantingPlanner software is bought as a single one-off purchase and is delivered as single digital download immediately after completing the order.
The Professional version of our Weatherstaff PlantingPlanner software is purchased on subscription basis, with on-going 3-monthly subscription payments. You can cancel your subscription at any time, and your licence to use the Weatherstaff PlantingPlanner software will terminate at the end of the current 3-month payment period.
There is an initial one month free trial period* before the first 3-month subscription payment is taken. You can cancel your subscription at any time during this initial one month free trial period, and your licence to use the Weatherstaff PlantingPlanner software will terminate immediately.
* The first month free offer only applies to the first subscription you take out.
While your subscription is active, you will receive periodic free updates to the Weatherstaff PlantingPlanner Professional Version software and its built-in plants encyclopaedia.
We hope you are delighted with the PlantingPlanner but if you have any problems with it don’t hesitate to contact us.
As is industry standard, we cannot offer a refund for our downloadable software - since you already have the software and product/licence key, and there is nothing that can be returned.
This is not an problem with the Professional version of our software, since it is available by subscription, which you can cancel at any time. However, the Home Gardener version of our software is a one-off purchase and the above returns restriction applies.
We recommend that, before you purchase, you read carefully how the PlantingPlanner worksand watch our videos - so that you know exactly what you are buying:
PAYMENT AND TAXES
We accept online payment in a secure environment by a variety of payment methods including credit card and PayPal account. We use FastSpring to handle payment transactions with complete security, and we do not have access to your card or bank details.
Please refer to our Privacy & Cookies Policy for more details.
The prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£).
FastSpring handles VAT, GST, and other transaction-related taxes. Applicable taxes are automatically applied during purchase based on the tax rules in your location. If you purchased on behalf of a tax-exempt organization/company, FastSpring will manage this for you.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website contains useful links to other websites. These links are included for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse, or assume any responsibility for the content of, the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.